We are committed to sustainable development throughout O’Leary Civil Group Pty Ltd and through Civil construction operations.Setting objectives, measuring progress and communicating results will achieve continual improvement in environmental performance.
To deliver sustainable development, we will:
- Communicate O’Leary Civil Group Environmental Policy and procedures to all employees;
- Comply with all applicable environmental laws, regulations, statutory obligations and relevant voluntary codes of practice;
- Make business decisions that work towards achieving sustainable development and a reduction in pollution;
- Ensure that our employees, subcontractors, suppliers and consultants are aware of their environmental obligations with respect to O’Leary Civil Group operations;
- Strive to conserve resources, reduce waste and eliminate or minimise adverse environmental effects and risks that may be associated with our services and operations;
- Work with our clients and other stakeholders to help them achieve their environmental objectives and obligations;
- Periodically review and revise our Environmental Policy and procedures to maintain their relevance.;
- Ensure the protection of the environment;
- We will respond to the environmental challenges in all areas of our business and it is the responsibility of every employee to implement this policy.
Click Here To Download Environmental Policy PDF